вторник, 14 мая 2013 г.

blog swaps

I wanted to participate in many swaps, but there are not many where I can take part because I have no rating yet. And one of the swaps I`m allowed to is this one:
Swap-bot swap: Blog Comment Hop #1
I swap with Swap-bot!

The idea is to leave a comments in two random blogs. I have no partners yet, but looked through the list of members and found one great and magnificent blog: http://victoriavinci.blogspot.ru/
And even if the girl will not be my partner I`ll write to her that her blog is amazing!

2 комментария:

  1. Hello!

    When I joined Swap Bot, I had a similar problem, there were many swaps I wanted to join, but I didn't meed the requirements. So, I ended up doing a lot of postcard swaps. It helped, and I quickly learned not to join too many swaps at once.

    Stephanie - Blog Comment Hop #1

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I would not like to participate in postcards swaps, because I have postcrossing for this :)
      But now I found out that there are many interesting swaps where newbie can join.
      Thank you for your comment :)

      Удалить