суббота, 13 апреля 2013 г.

PenPals

As I can remember my first letters were sent to my friend with whom we we spending summer holidays in the countryside. We were sharing some thoughrs about school and so on. Now I understand that in fact she lives in 20 minutes by bus from my place. But we stoped to write letters because phones come. But I still don`t like talking by phone.
But now this girl lives in Paris and I am in Moscow area, so I can send her letters and cards again.

The era of permanent pen-friends came when I got internet connection. My longest paper-relationships :) were with three people: Dee from UK, Abass from Ghana and Anna Maria from Italy.
Unfrotunately Dee has gone. I still don`t know why and if something had happened with her, but I was really sad and rote to her many letters without an answer.
But Abass and Anna Maria stayed with me and we are still friends but mostly via e-mail. I love them very much! But e-mail doesn`t have its magic like ordinary post has. I`m still very happy when I get some stuff from Anna Maria like tea or books.
So I try to find more friends to share sweet moments of dicovering that your post-box is full of letters and postcards again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий