среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Only Russian mail in

After a week and a half a postman has finally visited us. But what was my surprise when I discovered only three postcards from Russian postcrossing-users!
No-no, I love getting mail from my country, it is usually either creative or interesting and never some rubbish, but Russia is not the only country at postcrossing.com!




I think it means that the international post-office has not yet recovered after fire and I`m really worried about the post I sent via swap-bot and about people at postcrossing waiting for their cards be gotten and the allowed to send another card.
Strange feeling when you happy and worried the same time because of the mail. 

1 комментарий:

  1. I have found that Russia is a very active country on Post Crossing. One month, 90% of the postcards I sent out went to Russia. I was really surprised, and then a number of the ones I received also came from Russia. So I'm guessing people are just really busy postcrossing in Russia right now.

    Stephanie - Follow me #11

    ОтветитьУдалить